Website Colgate University
Colgate University is committed to recruiting and retaining a talented diverse workforce and recognizes diversity is integral to the University’s achievement of excellence, as it enhances the ability of the University to accomplish its academic mission and to foster a respectful, equitable work environment. The University’s Equal Opportunity (EEO)/Affirmative Action (AA) function affirms and promotes our commitment to equal opportunity and affirmative action and offers an exciting opportunity for an EEO/AA Data Analyst. Reporting to the Executive Director for EEO/AA, and Equity and Inclusion, this position will enhance the university’s data management and data systems necessary for the University’s EEO/AA federal regulatory and legal compliance.
This role will focus on data analysis related to equal employment opportunity, affirmative action, equity, and inclusion. It is accountable for:
- organizing and automating procedures for ongoing data management
- creating systems to analyze and reconcile workforce and personnel transaction data (either automated or manual), and where possible refining employment-related data sets
- aggregating, analyzing, and compiling information relevant to EEO/AA and other diversity, equity, and inclusion initiatives.
- assisting with the development and production of federally mandated EEO/AA related reports, such as the Vets2412 and the utilization and selection data of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
- Creating detailed documentation of complex processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant area, or three years of relevant work experience, or a combination of education and relevant work experience.
- Must be capable of working collegially with a diverse group of students, faculty, staff, and visitors on a daily basis.
- Must demonstrate multicultural competence, active listening, critical thinking, and interpersonal skills.
- Familiarity, or ability to quickly learn, functions of spreadsheets (e.g., Excel, Google Sheets).
- Knowledge of data concepts and automated production of reports.
- Willingness to work with automated/digital and non-automated/digital data sets.
It is the policy of Colgate University not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of their race, color, creed, religion, age, sex, pregnancy, national origin, marital status, disability, protected Veterans status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, being or having been victims of domestic violence or stalking, familial status, or any other categories covered by law. Colgate is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Candidates from historically underrepresented groups, women, persons with disabilities, and protected veterans are encouraged to apply.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/xgt6cx9rdcs9k99f
To apply for this job please visit www.Click2Apply.net.