The International Conference on Learning Analytics & Knowledge is the premier research forum, providing common ground for academics, administrators, software developers and companies to shape and debate the state of the art.
A critical window of opportunity is opening as we stand on the threshold of what may be a new discipline with disruptive potential for educational research and practice. Bringing the right mix of people together for an intensive ‘summer camp’ could serve as an intellectual and social springboard to accelerate the maturation of the discipline — as was the case for other young disciplines, such as cognitive neuroscience.
- LASI 2018 (New York City, NY)
- LASI 2017 (Ann Arbor, MI)
- LASI 2016 (Ann Arbor, MI)
- A-LASI 2015 (Sydney, NSW)
- LASI 2015 International Network
- LASI 2014 (Cambridge, MA)
- A-LASI 2014 (Sydney, NSW)
- LASI-Locals & Global Online 2014
- A-LASI 2013 (Sydney, NSW)
- LASI 2013 (Palo Alto, CA)
- LASI-Locals & Global Online 2013
These are a series of regional events organized in cooperation with SoLAR to facilitate the exchange of information, case studies, ideas, and early stage research.
Apply for SoLAR Cooperation
SoLAR members can apply for several different levels of support for events relevant to the field of learning analytics research. Please first review the Event Sponsorship Guidelines; if you think that your event meets the criteria you can then fill out a Request for Event Sponsorship. All requests should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.