PwC Global Careers
Learning Measurement & Analytics Manager consults with L&D Strategists and L&D Architects on nature of business problems being addressed in L&D solutions and how to measure them. Works with Design & Development teams at onset of engagement to articulate measurement strategy. Develop and maintains KPI’s. Provides access to reporting data ways that are easily consumed by relevant stakeholders. Uses data analytics to offer L&D leadership/Strategy Committee insights from across the L&D portfolio. Crafts approaches for/supports efficiency strategies including test-up/test-out, adaptive learning, etc. Measures, tracks, and reports on the impact L&D is having on the business.
- Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 4 Degree Preferred: Master’s degree in Industrial Psychology, Evaluative Techniques, Psychometrics, or related field.
- Location: Is flexible they can work from anywhere in the US.
- Must be eligible to work in the US.
Demonstrates extensive knowledge and/or a proven record of success as a team leader in the following areas:
- Advancing corporate learning measurement strategy;
- Designing research methods to evaluate a broad range of adult learning interventions in an effort to improve
- Identifying measurement requirements of learning programs, curriculums, and overall firm L&D strategy;
- Consulting on data collection techniques and systems;
- Managing data extraction, transformation, quality assurance, and cleaning processes;
- Analyzing and identifying meaningful trends in large complex data sets;
- Working with learning technologies including Learning Management Systems, content delivery platforms, Learning Record Stores, and relevant integration standards (e.g., xAPI, SCORM, AICC);
- Developing reports, interactive dashboards, and data visualizations; and, – Communicating the story of learning data to a non-technical audience.
learner outcomes and optimize organizational performance;
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team leader in the following areas:
- Utilizing and applying quantitative, qualitative and mixed methods research design in the educational and organizational psychology sciences;
- Utilizing and applying data analysis tools (e.g., exploratory, data mining, regression/predictive techniques, multivariate, cluster, network analysis, etc.) and statistical software specialization into projects (e.g., R, SPSS, SAS, etc.);
- Utilizing and applying computer programing skills as applied to data acquisition, analysis, reporting, and visualization (R, Python, JSON, SQL, d3.js);
- Utilizing and applying data warehousing skills, ETL processes, structured relational databases, and the combining of disparate data sources;
- Utilizing business intelligence tools to develop reports, visualizations, and interactive web based dashboards (e.g., Microstrategy, visual insight dashboard, Qlik view, Tableau, d3.js, etc.);
- Implementing xAPI across a complex learning technology ecosystem, partnering with stakeholders and instructional designers to optimize data capture to drive continuous improvement and learning effectiveness;
- Evaluating data quality and designing processes to identify and correct data quality issues;
- Coaching and developing junior team members; and,
- Influencing stakeholders to take action based on data and drive continuous improvement of the L&D function.
To apply for this job please visit pwc.cm.