LIP6 research laboratory
University Pierre et Marie Curie
As part of the FUI project MindMath, the team MOCAH (LIP6 research laboratory, University Pierre et Marie Curie, Paris, France) is seeking to recruit a post-doctorate researcher for 30 months. The objective of MindMath is to build a gamified and adapted platform to teach mathematics concepts to middle school students. The MindMath tasks will rely on research in learning analytics, IA and didactical knowledge of mathematics.
The position is to be filled as soon as possible and will be based in UPMC (Paris, 5th arrondissement of Paris, Metro Jussieu).
We are looking for candidates with an experience in the fields of educational data mining, learning analytics, and learner modeling. The postdoctoral researcher is expected to carry MOCAH research tasks in the project.
The main tasks are:
- Modeling and implementing a feedback system. The feedback has to be dynamically generated based on the learner’s cognitive diagnostic and the behavior.
- Analyzing the learners’ traces automatically in order to evaluate and improve the feedback system.
- Promoting and publishing the research work in international conferences.
- A good capacity to lead and manage all the technical and the scientific aspects of the collaborative project: designing and implementing the feedback system and integrating it to the platform, analyzing the users’ data by using educational data mining techniques.
- A good capacity to work in a team, to well understand the projects’ scope and the challenges and to collaborate with our partners in the project.
- Dates: from the end of 2017 and for 30 months.
- Place: université Pierre et Marie Curie (Paris, 5th arrondissement of Paris, Metro Jussieu).
- Contract: full-time job.
- Wages: to be defined according to profile (~2200 €).
YESSAD Amel – email@example.com
LUENGO Vanda – firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com